Providing Disaster and Continuity of Operations Consulting for Governmental Agencies and Corporations.
True to our motto, Early Alert is "Bridging the Gap between Government and the Private Sector" by providing an indispensable service with the highest level of expertise and professionalism in the industry.
Early Alert offers a full range of planning, response, recovery, mitigation, and prevention consulting services to better prepare governmental agencies and corporations before a crisis occurs or disaster strikes.
Early Alert assists public and private sector organizations in identifying threats that could impact their operations and in developing effective continuity managing programs. Our pre- and post-disaster services include developing or updating emergency management, contingency and business continuity plans, training and exercise programs, interoperability analysis and planning, and situational awareness. Early Alert also provides on-site assistance in the event of a disaster, including incident management assist teams to support response and recovery objectives. These include: damage assessment, debris monitoring and management, mass care, resourses mobalization and FEMA Public Assistance (PA).
Additionally, we provide strategic advisory services to government agencies and Fortune 500 companies including the following businesses and industries; retail, financial, home improvement, utilities, hospitality, and emergency management.
Our specialties include:
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Preparedness, Planning, Response and Recovery.
- Continuity of Operations.
- Continuity of Government.
- Public Assistance Pilot Program Debris Management Planning.
- Strategic Deployment & Comprehensive Resources Support including Air Bridge Logistical Support for Resource Mobilization.
- Special Hazard Assessments, Risk & Gap Analysis, Evaluations & Research Studies.
- Disaster / Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs.
- Interoperable Communications Evaluations, Strategic Analysis & Master Planning.
- CBRN - Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear Needed Assessments, Gap Analysis, Planning, Training and Response Support.
- All Hazard Situational Awareness & Decision Making Support.
- All Hazard Training to include Hands-on, Tabletop & Full-Scale Exercises.
- Specialized Suite of E-Products.
We work with our clients to analyze their vulnerability to various hazards and design a customized program to address and manage their particular risk exposure. We back this up with comprehensive training in emergency management, disaster response and recovery, and incident command and control. This includes key elements of the National Incident Management System NIMS and the National Response Plan NRP, operational continuity, and regulatory compliance.
As governmental agencies and corporations face increased vulnerability to natural and other hazards, Early Alert stands ready to assist by providing timely and accurate alerts, risk assessments, and emergency planning and training. Let us show you how we can help you meet your needs with our efficient and cost effective approach to hazard management.
www.earlyalert.com - Emergency Management & Business Continuity. Providing disaster and continuity of operations and consulting for governmental agencies and corporations. We offer unparalleled, hands-on experience in the field of public safety, contingency development, emergency management, disaster operations, business continuity, all hazard training and loss mitigation. www.earlyalert.com covers USA, Mexico, Caribbean, United Kingdom, Japan, and South Korea : - Situational Awareness Disaster Planning - Hurricane Tracking.
U.S. NATIONAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
...Generally calm conditions expected across the US today...
- National Preparedness Goal, Second Edition, Released
10/02/2015 in FEMA
- EXTENDED RANGE FORECAST OF ATLANTIC SEASONAL HURRICANE
ACTIVITY AND LANDFALL STRIKE PROBABILITY FOR 2015
06/01/2015 in CSU / Department of Atmospheric Science
- Early Alert Technologies, a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Early Alert, Inc., launched their new "tornadoAlert" device.
12/01/2013 in Early Alert