Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned, operated and maintained by Early Alert, Inc.. TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR COMPANY AND TO OUR PRODUCT LINE. Please feel free to browse in the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from EARLY ALERT, INC.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. EARLY ALERT, INC. does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with EARLY ALERT, INC.. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, EARLY ALERT, INC.. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- EARLY ALERT, INC. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, EARLY ALERT, INC. makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. EARLY ALERT, INC. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither EARLY ALERT, INC. nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. EARLY ALERT, INC. also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material ***(EXCLUDING ORDERS)*** you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by EARLY ALERT, INC. or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, EARLY ALERT, INC. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of EARLY ALERT, INC. and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of EARLY ALERT, INC. or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- EARLY ALERT, INC. has not fully reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- EARLY ALERT, INC. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
...EDOUARD WEAKENING AND ACCELERATING NORTHEASTWARD...
...NO THREAT TO LAND...
EP - Tropical Storm ODILE
...ODILE MOVING OVER THE GULF OF CALIFORNIA... ...CONTINUES TO PRODUCE HEAVY RAINS OVER PORTIONS OF THE BAJA
EP - Tropical Storm POLO
...POLO A LITTLE STRONGER... ...EXPECTED TO BECOME A HURRICANE BY LATE WEDNESDAY...
- 2014 NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS MONTH (NPM)
09/01/2014 in FEMA
- NOAA’s updated Atlantic hurricane season outlook calls for an increased chance of a below-normal season...
08/07/2014 in NWS/NHC
- Extended range forecast of Atlantic seasonal hurricane activity and landfall strike probability for 2014 (Updated July 1): "We continue to foresee a below-average 2014 Atlantic hurricane season."
07/01/2014 in Tropical Meteorology Project from Colorado State University (CSU)
- Early Alert Technologies, a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Early Alert, Inc., launched their new "tornadoAlert" device.
12/01/2013 in Early Alert