Our mission is to support your organization and work together to build, sustain and improve your capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from and mitigate all hazards.
Emergency management is rapidly becoming a way of doing business in the private sector, as well as expanding its traditional role in the public sector. Organizations, both public and private, must make every effort to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from and mitigate threats or impacts of manmade and natural disasters.
The corporate world has begun to realize the importance of maintaining business continuity during a disaster in order to survive. “Bridging the Gap between the Private and Public Sector” is not only our motto, but a vital component during disaster recovery to assure success. As crisis management becomes more prevalent in the private sector, the importance of participation and communication between the private and public sectors to facilitate recovery will become clear. Our pledge to you...
Four keys to coping with disaster and recovering from its effects are:
- an effective preparedness plan,
- early and timely warnings and advice,
- a sound response plan, and
- a fast paced, progressive recovery plan.
These essentials will allow you to maintain continuity of operations and to get your agency functioning at full efficiency after a disaster.
Early Alert, Inc. can provide expert emergency management consulting to your agency, combining emergency management and continuity of operations. This program includes situational awareness, critical decision support, all hazard planning, training and education, and continuity of operations support in concert with existing emergency and growth management plans. All services will comply with and conform to all applicable National Prevention, Protection, Mitigation, Response and Disaster Recovery Frameworks and National Incident Management System, NFPA 1600 Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs, industry standards as well as state and local emergency plans. By partnering with Early Alert, your agency will have the tools and resources to build, sustain and improve your capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from and mitigate all hazards.
Emergency Management principles we stand by:
- Comprehensive: consider and take into account all hazards, all phases, all stakeholders and all impacts relevant to disasters.
- Progressive: anticipate future disasters and take preventive and preparatory measures to build disaster-resistant and disaster-resilient for our clients.
- Risk-driven: use sound risk management principles (hazard identification, risk analysis, and impact analysis) in assigning priorities and resources.
- Integrated: ensure unity of effort among all levels of government and the private sector and all applicable elements of clients.
- Collaborative: create and sustain broad and sincere relationships among individuals and organizations to encourage trust, advocate a team atmosphere, build consensus, and facilitate communication.
- Coordinated: synchronize the activities of all relevant stakeholders to achieve a common purpose.
- Flexible: use creative and innovative approaches in solving disaster challenges.
- Professional: value a science and knowledge-based approach; based on education, training, experience, ethical practice, public and private stewardship and continuous improvement.
Learn more ...
- NOAA’s updated Atlantic hurricane season outlook calls for an increased chance of a below-normal season...
08/07/2014 in NWS/NHC
- Extended range forecast of Atlantic seasonal hurricane activity and landfall strike probability for 2014 (Updated July 1): "We continue to foresee a below-average 2014 Atlantic hurricane season."
07/01/2014 in Tropical Meteorology Project from Colorado State University (CSU)
- Early Alert Technologies, a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Early Alert, Inc., launched their new "tornadoAlert" device.
12/01/2013 in Early Alert