DID YOU KNOW:
80% of businesses affected by a natural disaster either never reopen or close within 18 months. Businesses without a Continuity Plan have a less than 10% survival rate after a major event. Most companies don't have a plan in place to leverage SITUATIONAL AWARENESS or manage their risk during and after a disaster. It's too difficult to filter available information, specifically how it may or may not impact their organization.
Proactive companies seeking to insulate themselves from these risks take the important step of aligning with an organization that can help them anticipate, react to and recover from these types of events. This also gives them an edge over competitors who lack the foresight to plan for these inevitable risks.
By partnering with Early Alert, you will substantially minimize the loss of life and property, reduce the risk of injury and improve the likelihood that you will not only recover, but survive.
- Early Alert releases their "Hurricane Resource Center" Apple App.
05/12/2013 in Early Alert
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week 2013 runs from May 26th through June 1st.
05/12/2013 in NHC
- Hurricane Sandy retired from list of Atlantic Basin tropical cyclone names.
04/11/2013 in NWS/NOAA
- Extended range forecast of Atlantic seasonal hurricane activity and landfall strike probability for 2013 ...
04/10/2013 in Dept. of Atmospheric Science, CSU
- Significant Regional and National Events for December 2012 - February 2013
03/30/2013 in NWS
- NOAA predicts mixed bag of drought, flooding and warm weather for spring ...
03/21/2013 in NOAA/NWS
- U.S. Seasonal Drought Outlook through April 2013
02/08/2013 in NOAA/NWS